segunda-feira, 17 de abril de 2017

Why Am I excluded by evangelical singers?

WHY AM I EXCLUDED BY EVANGELICAL SINGERS???

Although I am an avid admirer of evangelical music and consumer discs (almost a collector), some times I have come across with this question of why some singers "don’t accept me". Why do I, being so polite (or trying), showing appreciation to the artist, helping to put the instruments on the buses (idiot #01), buying presents (idiot #02)... why "didn’t they accept me" (and they "don’t accept")!?

Why do many evangelical singers exclude me from Facebook!? Why do many evangelical singers exclude me from Instagram!? Or worse: why do not even accept me!? Why do they pretend that don’t know me!?

So, analising, I found two arguments for such exclusions:

01. PSYCHOLOGICAL STRAND
Self affirmation of sexuality (especially male males). From the moment I post things like Madonna and other so-called "worldly" things, it'd better shut myself out because I'm not good company.

(AND/OR)

02. RELIGIOUS STRAND
I'm critical! I’m boring! I don’t accept everything easily! I debated the Bible, debated with a pastor, a singer, and anyone else. I think, I reflect, I speak, I stand. You, being a Christian, can’t doubt anything. Doubted? Hell! Deleted!

Note: if I have to change my way of being and act to be part of the 'clique gospel', I prefer to be excluded!!!

To you, my brothers in Christ that I love so much, I only want one thing: God give you everything in double!!!

Hugs to all!!!


***
IMPORTANT LINKS:
***
MEUS ARTIGOS ACADÊMICOS:

>> Coração Partido: o meu erro foi demais!
>> Botar a cara, ninguém quer!
>> Os benefícios da Sinceridade!
>> Madonna | 58 anos | Ela não para! [Ano por Ano] [Álbuns, Clipes, Filmes, Documentários, Teatro, Turnês e Recordes]
>> Sonhos, Amizades & Família: Semana conflitante... dias turbulentos!!!
>> Anitta sempre dentro; Marcela Tavares excluída!

ANÁLISES:

TEXTOS EM CONSTANTES ATUALIZAÇÕES:

>> PESQUISA: Álbuns com o mesmo nome!
>> Marina de Oliveira - Release, Produtos, Eventos e Mais!
>> Por que Marina de Oliveira parou de cantar?
>> Sandi Patty: Versões Marina de Oliveira
>> Sandi Patty: Versões Cristiane Carvalho
>> Sandi Patty: Outras Versões

SIGA-ME NO INSTAGRAM: @raphaelppaiva

CANAL NO YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/raphyaw
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/raphaell.ppaiva

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário