terça-feira, 25 de agosto de 2020

Is Thalia a shallow/without concept artist?


Is Thalia a shallow/without concept artist?
Guys, accept that for many people Thalia is shallow in what she does. Myself, fan since 97, from time to time I get pissed at her for the way she leads her career. For me she would do like Madonna, releasing an album with some character, then she would go to the programs dressed as the character and so on. For me she would go back to doing shows in Latin America, and not only Mexico and the USA. And, sorry, but in my opinion, from 2014 until now, Thalia didn’t show anything of “OMGGGGGGG!". The albums have no concept at all. A lot of unnecessary feats, gived over at random. Real Thalia is Thalia from LOVE, it is Thalia de Amor a La mexicana... it is Thalia who takes the position of singer/artist. And even, Real Thalia is Thalia clean that reinvented itself in 'Primera Fila' and 'Habitame Siempre'. In some cases, Thalia shows me an artist who walks in the shallows. It's Mexican Britney Spears, singing everything in playback and making faces for the cameras. I don't know if it's more her fault, or the label's, but she doesn't show any desire to reach the beyond, as other artists seek. Anyway, just my opinion of what I have observed since 1997.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário