segunda-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2015

Day Experience: A Couple in the Subway!

I was in the subway and there was a couple talking about several subjects. How I don't get to do two things to the same time, I stopped reading the book about Egypt/Mummies and I went to pay attention in the conversation. The base was the girl's growth who, by the way, was very beautiful.

-She said:
-"What a pity! I can't grow up more!"

-Then, the boy said:
-"Do you believe in God? So, you can grow up still!"

My soul laughed. My soul was uncontrolled. Arriving at the Central Station, we felt an abrupt stop. The girl, who was with the hands in the cell phone, fell. The person look to my face and says:

-"Hey, brother! You could have helped!"

Affectionately, I replied:
- "Miss, you have two hands and you are in a moving vehicle. If you had insured the iron, as all usually do, you wouldn't have fallen. Stay with God!"




January 05th, 2015 - 09:18p.m.
Raphael Paiva

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário