terça-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2015

Losses & Achievements: The search for Equilibrity!


I look to the horizon...
I reflect about my twenty five years:
How many times have I ever sung!?
How many times heve I ever danced!?

How many tests have I done!?
Objectives, discursives ...
Psychologicals, psychos ...

Race, bending, abdominals.

I put in the balance how many wins and how many defeats...
How many 'Yes' and how 'No'...

How many people have I aggregated!?
How many people have I turned away!?

Ahhh ... Friendship!
What difficult word to find in my dictionary!
How many "stabs" have I ever taken!?
Bitter wounds that still hurt...

In fact, we are the sum of everything we have already done.
We reap what we sow.

Today, the lie was finally and totally undone.
Today I am happy for the achievement of one.
But I sleep sad, because his achievement, one day (once), was my defeat.


Good night !!!

12nd january, 2015 - 11p.m.
Raphael Paiva


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário