quarta-feira, 1 de maio de 2024

Why do I deserve to go to the Madonna show at Espaço VIP Itaú!?


Goodnight! My name is Raphael, 34 years old, teacher and Madonna fan since November 13rd, 2006, after watching The Confessions Tour. Madonna changed my way of seeing the world, of understanding branches of society and even of analyzing the religious system. I have been an evangelical since I was born.
 
I have always been active in the church. Over the years, I learned more about Madonna's songs and choreography and began filming myself and performing. I danced in the English course, at college and even in the barrack. I posted everything on YouTube. My Minister of Praise saw the video.
 
People from the Ministry of Praise said that I was committing lewdness and that my remaining in the group was disturbing the worship. Without the right to defense, I was excluded from the Ministry of Praise. And it was from then on that I started posting more videos of singing and dancing.
 
Anyway... Madonna did a lot of things in my life. She made me question things that were right in my head. There's probably no more time, but, Itaú, wouldn't there be a place in the VIP space!? I already bought my clothes. No matter the distance, I'm going to the show to celebrate with the Queen.
 
All true fans deserve to be in the VIP area. If everyone tells their life story and with Madonna, everyone would win a place in the VIP. But as I saw many people sharing stories, I decided to share mine too. Anyway, Itaú, watch over me!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário