sexta-feira, 12 de julho de 2024

UNCLE VALTER: I MISS OUR 'OWNERLESS DOG'!

UNCLE VALTER: I MISS OUR 'OWNERLESS DOG'!
Uncle Valter... (Calm down!!! A speck fell in my eye!!!)... 15 years since you left and you're still so present. At every family gathering you are remembered and become the center of attention, just the way you liked it! LOL. Did I get this from you!? Imagine yourself in 2024 using social media and making videos on the internet!? It would bomb! In the last years of his life, we became very close! I loved you coming here to my house, talking about motorcycles, women and making fun of 'weird' people (however wrong it was lol). Today you would, perhaps, be cancelled! We would go downstairs, we would buy tonic water at the bar and here we would talk, you, me and my father. You, biting your tongue, getting pissed at the kids running between the cars, asking Nathália to be your girlfriend lol. You didn't have time to see the family's progress: your granddaughter's wedding, the birth of your great-granddaughter, your niece getting married and having a child, your nephew progressing in his career. Today I have big hair, I wear cross earrings and I'm going to get a tattoo (of a cross). Would you like it!? lol Your intelligence, wit, sincerity, boldness and joy are missed, uncle! Rest assured that, whenever possible, your name will be remembered!
 
I love you, Uncle Riquinho!!!




Raphael Paiva

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário