domingo, 9 de junho de 2024

WHY DID THE FRIENDSHIP END?

WHY DID THE FRIENDSHIP END?

There are so many stories! I have an ex-friend who during the TCC period came to my house three times a week. It stayed until the early hours. We loved (at least I loved) watching horror movies. Two years ago she started ghosting me. I sent several messages, until she decided to respond to me, sending a text, saying that the problem wasn't me, it was her. In short: she converted and entered the RR Soares church. And I became her heretic friend. Soon, she distanced herself, because 'he who walks with pigs eats bran' (many Christians have this view, right!? Stay away from the unclean, as these can hinder worship). Anyway...she lost me, because I'm a f*ck friend! Clingy and anxious, but I give myself over to friendships (and perhaps this is my biggest mistake!).

Raphael Paiva

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário